Sarah Davies

Building up businesses, increasing sales, understanding the market and cementing customers to a brand, I love it all, it’s my passion!  My entrepreneurial streak began when I was eight years old, selling quails eggs to restaurants and delicatessens. Since then, I haven’t looked back.  

I’ve been working in Communications and Marketing for 20 years. During that time, I set up two new businesses (including a P.R. agency) and successfully sold them at their peak.  I’ve also loved helping many other businesses to grow, prepare for sale and diversify in order to keep up with the changing market. 

I work with SME’s and entrepreneurs across New Zealand, who are passionate about their business.  However, reaching potential customers, converting them into sales and most importantly building a tribe of repeat customers, is nerve racking, time consuming and just not their strength. That’s where I come in.

I’ll help you broaden your understanding of who your potential customers are and, more importantly, how to reach and engage with them in a way that makes them want to be connected to your brand.  I’ll simplify your marketing and give you back clarity and time, so you can focus on the rest of the business.  

I live in Auckland with my husband and three daughters, who are a constant reminder that marketing is ever evolving as the next cool thing comes ‘in’.  I love being part of my community, organizing events in my social circles that connect people and playing the odd prank on unsuspecting friends!!!

When I have time for myself, I play tennis, blast music whilst I bike trails (pretending to be a popstar) then re-align everything I’ve jiggled out of place with a yoga session.  I’m passionate about eating clean 80% of the time (don’t ask about the other 20%), sustainability and supporting companies that actively make the world a better place.  

For more info on my career to date, check out my linked in profile

If you think I might be able to help you, 

let’s have a chat.

Contact Form